HOW TO APPLY FOR SERVICES
To start the enrollment process, a written Funding Application form must be completed in it’s entirity. Partially completed applications will be returned and the enrollment process stops. All applications will be forwarded to the Community Services office in which the applicant resides for determination of eligibility.
Who is eligible for funding?
- People who have a mental illness, intellectual disability or developmental disability;
- Meet specific income and resource guidelines;
- Resides in one of the member counties of the Region;
- A professional assessment/evaluation has determined that services are needed.
How do I apply for funding?
- Visit or call your local county Community Services office (see local offices tab above),
- OR – click on the HICS application to the left to download the application.
- Once completed, the application should be given to your local office.
What if I need help filling out the form?
Visit or call your local county Community Services office (see local offices tab above), and staff will be happy to assist you and answer any questions you may have.