The Heart of Iowa Region shall have a network of service providers to meet the continuum of service needs of individuals.
The Region retains the right to select service providers to be a part of the HICS provider network.
Providers must be approved HICS MH/DS network providers in order to be eligible for regional funding.
To be included in the Regional MH/DS provider network, a provider must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Currently licensed, accredited or certified by the State of Iowa, or
- Currently enrolled as a Medicaid provider, or
- Have a current accreditation by a recognized state or national accrediting body (Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organization-JCAHO; Council on Rehabilitation Facilities-CARF; etc.
- currently has a contract with HICS or another Iowa county
- Non-traditional providers must apply for a contract with HICS and a background check will be required.
WHAT CAN WE HELP YOU FIND?
Heart of Iowa Community Services Representatives are always available to help connect you with the services you need.